My passion is to mentor and support new, pre-service and veteran teachers. I’m about supporting new and pre-service teachers to design a road map for their teaching lives. If I can be of support to you or your organization, email me at email@example.com.
You can find some of my work listed below:
- Instagram, Periscope, Pinterest, and FaceBook
- SimpleK12, Live Binders, Edutopia.org and Google Plus
- Teaching with Soul, YouTube Channel where I share the professional and sometimes personal reflections that are part of my educational consultant practice.
- New Teacher 1st Year, YouTube channel founded by me as a collaboration. The intent of the channel is to share ongoing messages of support to new/and pre-service teachers worldwide as they are in their first year of practice. If you’re a veteran teacher, who’d like to share a message, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My book with Corwin Press is available on Amazon.com! Standing in the Gap: Connecting New Teachers to Connected Resources published in September 2015. It’s part of the Connected Educator Series. Let’s chat about how my book can support your work!
Have a question or want to connect? Email me: email@example.com.
Heidi Hayes Jacobs with Lisa Dabbs at NAESP15
Back to School Periscope series to support new teachers. Day 2: Lesson Planning